The manufacturer dotmod is launching a topcoiler with the dotRDTA. Like its brothers (dotRTA22 and dotRTA24), the dotRDTA also produces very good taste and lots of steam.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
The manufacturer dotmod is launching a topcoiler with the dotRDTA. Like its brothers (dotRTA22 and dotRTA24), the dotRDTA also produces very good taste and lots of steam. Under the generously sized and 24k gold-plated deck there is a 2 ml tank, which can be conveniently filled by top or bottom fill system. The usability of the dotRDTA is child's play and is therefore also ideal for beginners. Its side-airflow is infinitely adjustable and allows a pleasantly cool steam, as the windings are optimally supplied with air. High-quality ceramics were used to insulate the Single Post Deck, which has proven to be extremely durable.
Highlights of the dotmod dotRDTA:
- infinitely adjustable side-airflow
- Squonker, Tröpfler or Top-Fill
- 24k gold-plated Squonk Pin included
- 2 ml tank capacity
- 24k Gold-Plated Single-Coil Deck
- Type: Self-winder Tröpfler Tank, RDTA (Rebuildable Dripper Tank Atomizer)
- Diameter: 24 mm
- Length: approx. 40 mm mm (without Drip Tip)
- Weight: about 63g
- Tank volume: 2 ml
- Evaporator thread: 510 thread with 24k gold-plated plus pole (24k gold-plated BF pin included)
- Drip Tip: 810 Widebore PEI and 810 Widebore Delrin included
- Draught regulation: infinitely adjustable side-airflow
- Filling: Top Fill System, Bottom Feed or Droplets
- Material: Stainless steel, Ultem, PEI, Delrin, 24k gold-plated deck
- Serial number: yes
- 1x dotmod dotRDTA RDTA self-winder
- 1x dotmod dotKey
- 1x 810 Widebore PEI Drip Tip
- 1x 810 Widebore Delrin Drip Tip (mounted)
- 1x Set of replacement O-rings and spare parts
- 1x Bottom Feeder Pin gold plated
- 2x dotmod Prebuild Fused Clapton Coil
- 1x User Manual
Safety instructions: The winding assembly must be carried out carefully, even if Ultem has a high heat resistance. It is always important to install the winding with sufficient distance between the cap, deck and middle post.
Please note: To avoid leaking your dotRDTA, make sure that your mail is fully locked in. Overall, the evaporator must generally be used with caution. It is by no means suitable for beginners!
- Battery carrier type
- squonk-capable, mechanical
- Profile Evaporator
- 24 mm
- Evaporator type
- DL (Sub Ohm) suitable
- Type of evaporator
- Wrap deck
- Dual Coil
- Drip Tip / Mouthpiece
- 510 Drip Tip
810 Drip Tip