The Xtar MC4 is a very compact charger for up to 4 Li-Ion battery cells. A very good price-performance ratio as well as a very simple operation characterize this charger.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
The Xtar MC4 is a very compact charger for up to 4 Li-Ion battery cells. A very good price-performance ratio as well as a very simple operation characterize this charger. Any Micro USB 5V/2.1 A can be used for operation. The MC4 charger has four charging bays and can charge batteries up to a size of 21700.
- Reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection circuit
- Micro-USB charging port
- Maintenance charge idle at a rate of self-discharge
- Three-stage charging (TC, CC, CV)
- IC Temperature Monitoring System
- Real-time display for charging status via LED display
- Voltage-dependent switching on and off of the charging process
- Input: DC 5V 2A
- Charging current 2 A x 1 / 1 A x 2 / 0.5 A x 3 / 0.5 A x 4
- Constant charging current: 500 mA, 1000 mA and 2000 mA
- Constant charging voltage: 4.2 ± 0.05 V
The following Li-Ion battery types can be charged::
- Li-ION / IMR / INR / ICR 16340/18350/10440/14500/14650/16650/17500/17670/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/26500/26650/20650/20700/21700
- 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Weight: 122g
- Size 100 x 117 x 30 mm
- XTAR MC3 Charger
- USB Cable
- Operating instructions
- Bag/bag for storage
- Power supply / power plug optionally available (not included!)
Safety instructions: Charge only 3.7 or 3.6 V Li-ion batteries! Sicherheitshinweise: Device is for home use, protect from water and moisture! Disassembly and modification are strictly prohibited! Pay attention to proper polarity when used!
Power plug / power supply can also be purchased here in the shop: Power plug / Power supply to buy
- Battery size
- Loading shaft
- 4 Charging bays