The Xtar Rocket SV2 is an intelligent lithium-ion and NIMH/NiCd charger with two charging bays for operation on any car or home. One of the groundbreaking innovations is the countdown timer, which shows the charging time until the battery cells are fully charged again.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
The Xtar Rocket SV2 is an intelligent lithium-ion and NIMH/NiCd charger with two charging bays for operation on any car or home. One of the groundbreaking innovations is the countdown timer, which shows the charging time until the battery cells are fully charged again. The charging of NIMH batteries is also possible with this charger, the two charging bays work independently of each other and charging two different battery types is also possible. In addition, the car adapter is included in the scope of delivery in order to be able to charge the batteries comfortably in the car as well as the appropriate power supply for the home.
- Two independently functioning charging bays
- LCD display with countdown counter
- Charging status Display for both battery bays independently of each other
- Automatic selection of the loading procedure. TC-CC-CV for Li-Ion and pulse for NIMH battery cells
- Protection against excessive current fluctuations due to current buffering charging technology
- 0V activation function to save over-discharged battery cells
- The XTAR Rocket SV2 is operated with the supplied power supply
- Soft Start function, to avoid battery damage due to electric shocks
- IC temperature monitoring to avoid overheating
- Reverse and short-circuit protection
- Charging-stop automatic, the charging process is automatically stopped when the battery is fully charged. Automatic resumption of charging at less than 3.9V
- Three-stage charging algorithm
- Charging method TC, CC CV
- Input voltage 12.0 volt DC / 2.0 A
- Switch-off voltage 4.2 V ± 0.05 V
- Charging current 0.25 A, 0.5 A, 1.0 A or 2.0 A selectable
The following Li-Ion and Ni-MH battery types can be charged::
- Li-ION / IMR / INR / ICR 16340/18350/10440/14500/14650/16650/17500/17670/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/26500/26650/20650/20700/21700/32650
- 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Ni-MH or Ni-CD AAA, AA, C, D
- 1.2 V Ni-MH or Ni-CD batteries
- Weight: 122g
- Size 118 x 74 x 38 mm
- XTAR Rocket SV2 Charger
- Car Adapter
- Operating instructions
- Power supply
Safety instructions: Charge only 3.7 or 3.6 V Li-ion batteries! Sicherheitshinweise: Device is for home use, protect from water and moisture! Disassembly and modification are strictly prohibited! Pay attention to proper polarity when used!
- Battery size
- Loading shaft
- 2 charging shafts