Under the name Queen ANT MC6, the manufacturer XTAR launches its first 6-bay charger for Li-Ion batteries. The six battery bays of the Queen ANT MC6 are controlled and controlled completely independently of each other. This makes it easy to charge different batteries at the same time. All common Li-Ion sizes are supported, from 14500-26650 everything is included. All common Li-Ion sizes are supported, from 14500-26650 everything is included.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
Under the name Queen ANT MC6, the manufacturer XTAR launches its first 6-bay charger for Li-Ion batteries. The six battery bays of the Queen ANT MC6 are controlled and controlled completely independently of each other. This makes it easy to charge different batteries at the same time. All common Li-Ion sizes are supported, from 14500-26650 everything is included. In addition, the large loader also supports exotics such as the small 10440 or the huge 32650 (only on the outer loading bays). The XTAR charger gets enough power via two separate USB inputs (only cable included). This power ensures that the highest possible charging currents are available to each shaft at all times. External charging bays 1 and 6 are powered by USB input 1 and provide a charging current of up to 1 A. For the remaining charging bays, the second USB input ensures the power supply. A total of four bays (CH1&CH2, CH5&CH6) can be charged with 1A charging current. The two inner charging bays (CH3 & Ch4) support charging currents of 0.5 A. The Queen ANT MC6 from XTAR automatically detects the right current for the battery.
- Queen ANT MC6 has 6 independent charging bays, of which 2 extra wide bays up to 32650
- Own LCD display for each shaft with display for charging current and charging bar
- Power supply via 2 USB inputs with dynamic adjustment of charging current
- IC temperature monitoring to avoid overheating
- Automatic selection of the loading procedure. TC-CC-CV for Li-Ion and pulse for NIMH battery cells
- Protection against excessive current fluctuations due to current buffering charging technology
- 0V activation function to save over-discharged battery cells
- Reverse and short-circuit protection
- Soft Start function, to avoid battery damage due to electric shocks
- Charging-stop automatic, the charging process is automatically stopped when the battery is fully charged. Automatic resumption of charging at less than 3.9V
- Three-stage charging algorithm
- Charging method TC, CC CV
- Input voltage USB 1: (5V 2.1A) CH1 & CH6, USB 2: (5V 2.1A) CH2 - CH5
- Output voltage USB 1: 2x 1.0 A, USB 2: 2x 1.0A or 4x 0.5 A
- Switch-off voltage 4.2 V ± 0.05 V
- Charging currents 4x 500 ± 50 mA, 2x 1000 ± 80 mA
The following Li-Ion battery types can be charged::
- Li-ION / IMR / INR / ICR 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 16650 / 17500 / 17650 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 26500 / 26650 / 20700 / 21700/ 32650
- 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Weight: 290g
- Size 111 x 148 x 34 mm
- XTAR Queen Ant MC6 Charger
- USB Cable
- Operating instructions
- Bag/bag for storage
- Power supply / power plug optionally available (not included!)
Safety instructions: Charge only 3.7 or 3.6 V Li-ion batteries! Sicherheitshinweise: Device is for home use, protect from water and moisture! Disassembly and modification are strictly prohibited! Pay attention to proper polarity when used!
Power plug / power supply can also be purchased here in the shop: Power plug / Power supply to buy
- Battery size
- Loading shaft
- 6 Charging bays