With the new member of the VC line of chargers, XTAR combines the advantages of the VP and MC series. The XTAR VC4S charger impresses with its compact dimensions and precise performance. The new intelligent XTAR VC4S charger leaves nothing to be desired. Every single port of the charger works completely independently.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
With the new member of the VC line of chargers, XTAR combines the advantages of the VP and MC series. The XTAR VC4S charger impresses with its compact dimensions and precise performance. The new intelligent XTAR VC4S charger leaves nothing to be desired. Every single port of the charger works completely independently. Thus, several different batteries can be charged simultaneously. The device automatically detects the charge level and battery type and thus automatically adjusts the mode. Defective batteries are also detected and displayed to the user on the display. The large graphical display of the XTAR VC4S displays all important information about the charging process in real time: from the maximum charging current strength, to the capacity charged into the battery, to the current cell voltage. The "Full" displays and a flashing of the display indicate that the charging process is complete. The XTAR VC4S is operated flexibly via a USB cable included in the scope of delivery. So you can connect the charger to laptop, power bank, computer, USB power supply or any other device with a USB output.
- XTAR VC4S charger has four smart, independently functioning charging bays
- Graphic display for real-time
- The XTAR VC4S can be operated with any USB adapter
- IC temperature monitoring to avoid overheating
- Automatic selection of the loading procedure. TC-CC-CV for Li-Ion and pulse for NIMH battery cells
- Protection against excessive current fluctuations due to current buffering charging technology
- 0V activation function to save over-discharged battery cells
- Reverse and short-circuit protection
- Soft Start function, to avoid battery damage due to electric shocks
- Charging-stop automatic, the charging process is automatically stopped when the battery is fully charged. Automatic resumption of charging at less than 3.9V
- Three-stage charging algorithm
- QC3.0 Protocol 3 A
- Charging method TC, CC CV
- Input voltage 5.0 volt DC / 2.1 A
- Output voltage Li-ion 4.2 V +/- 0.05 V, Ni-MH 1.45 V +/-0.1 V
- Switch-off voltage 4.2 V ± 0.05 V
- Charging currents 3A x 1 / 2 A x 2 / 1 A x 4 or 0.5 A x 4
- maximum occupancy 2 x 32650 + 2 x 18650
The following Li-Ion and Ni-MH battery types can be charged::
- Li-ION / IMR / INR / ICR 16340/18350/10440/14500/14650/16650/17500/17670/18490/18500/18650/18700/22650/26500/26650/20650/20700/21700/32650
- 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion batteries
- Ni-MH or Ni-CD AAA, AA, C, D
- 1.2V Ni-MH or Ni-CD batteries
- Weight: 210g
- Size 149 x 115 x 35 mm
- XTAR VC4S Charger
- USB Cable
- Operating instructions
- Bag/bag for storage
- Power supply / power plug optionally available (not included!)
Safety instructions: Charge only 3.7 or 3.6 V Li-ion batteries! Sicherheitshinweise: Device is for home use, protect from water and moisture! Disassembly and modification are strictly prohibited! Pay attention to proper polarity when used!
Power plug / power supply can also be purchased here in the shop: Power plug / Power supply to buy
- Battery size
- Loading shaft
- 4 Charging bays