The asmodus Minikin Reborn, as the name suggests, a resurrection. Why Reborn? Many steamers know and love the asmodus Minikin V2, who still know the original model, will be immediately reminded of this. The asmodus Minikin Reborn is a combination of the first asmodus Minikin and the asmodus Minikin v2.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
The asmodus Minikin Reborn, as the name suggests, a resurrection. Why Reborn? Many steamers know and love the asmodus Minikin V2, who still know the original model, will be immediately reminded of this. The asmodus Minikin Reborn is a combination of the first asmodus Minikin and the asmodus Minikin v2. The design was connected to the popular touch display of the Minikin V2 and merged into a new battery carrier.
The asmodus Minikin Reborn battery carrier produces a powerful 168 watts. Thanks to the chipset, the asmodus Minikin Reborn is stom-saving and very efficient. The workmanship is very good and high-handed and lies very well in the hand. Evaporators up to 25 mm fit on the asmodus Minikin Reborn battery carrier without overstanding.
The touch display of the asmodus Minikin Reborn is easy to use and gives a clear overview of all important settings. Adjustable modes are VW, TC for NI200, stainless steel and titanium. Also TCR, TFR can be set, and if that is not enough, can set his own curve. The number of watts and seconds can thus be individually adjusted to your own preferences.
Recommendation from our Tem: With the current firmware update to V1.4, the Minikin Reborn does a maximum of 190 watts and a few bugs are fixed. You can get the latest update on the manufacturer's page. There download the upgrade V1.1 program and then the current firmware V1.4. If desired, we will be happy to update for you after purchase. Simply leave a note with a note when ordering. This service is of course included when purchasing the battery carrier.
Highlights of the asmodus Minikin Reborn Mod:
- 5 Watt - 168 Watt (with firmware update 190 watts)
- electronically controlled, GX-168-HT chip
- Step Up/Step Down via Touch Screen
- LED Touch Screen
- Efficiency 94%
- Firmware update capable via Micro-USB
- Dimensions: 81 x 56 x 26 mm
- Connection: spring-loaded 510 made of stainless steel
- How it works: electronically controlled, GX-168-HT chip
- Output power: 5 watts - 120W (TC), 5 watts - 168 watts (power) (with firmware update 190 watts)
- Input voltage: 3.3 volts- 4.2 volts
- Evaporator profile: up to approx. 25 mm
- Display: LED Touch Screen, mirrored
- Resistance range: Standard: 0.1 Ohm - 2.5 Ohm, Temperature Mode: 0.1 Ohm - 5.0 Ohm
- Temperature control: 100°C - 315°C (with Fahrenheit mode)
- Available modes: TCR / TFR / Power / TC (Ni200, Ti, SS316) / Curve (adjustable)
- Safety: e.g. overheating, overvoltage, deep discharge
- Compatible batteries: 2x 18650 (high drain) - not included
- Degassing holes: yes
- Shop: Micro-USB port, fitsrough-capable
- Material: Zinc casting alloy
- Weight: 124 g (without batteries)
- Serial number: no
- 1x asmodus Minikin Reborn Mod Battery Carrier
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Safety instructions: Lithium cells may only be operated with protective electronics! In case of incorrect handling or short circuit, this can lead to fire development or explosion! Damaged battery cells must not be reused under any circumstances!
Please note: The Li-ION battery cells 18650 for the asmodus Minikin Reborn Mod battery carriers are not included and can be purchased separately in our shop. Battery cells in the shop
- Battery carrier type
- Battery size
- Number of batteries
- 2 batteries
- Max output power (watts)
- Maximum 168 watts
- Profile Evaporator
- 20 mm