With the TAC 21 200W, Squid Industries presents a powerful battery carrier. It is particularly noteworthy that its fire button can be used dual, which means that it also serves as a plus and minus button. The Mod achieves its maximum output power of 200 watts thanks to two 18650s, 20700s or optional 21700 batteries.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
With the TAC 21 200W, Squid Industries presents a powerful battery carrier. It is particularly noteworthy that its fire button can be used dual, which means that it also serves as a plus and minus button. The Mod achieves its maximum output power of 200 watts thanks to two 18650s, 20700s or optional 21700 batteries. What is striking at first glance is the extraordinary, narrow shape of the TAC 21, which makes it super pleasant in the hand.
The 0.47 inch OLED display allows you to conveniently read and monitor all relevant parameters and settings. The TAC 21 is also not concerned about safety aspects, as the developers have been thinking of protecting against short circuits, from incorrect insertion of the batteries, and from overheating.
Highlights of the Squid Industries TAC 21 200WMod:
- 5 Watts - 200 Watts
- multiple protection functions
- OLED display
- Fire probe can be used as a rotary knob dual (fire, plus and minus)
- Power mode or bypass
- Dimensions: 93x 26 (top 28) x 50 mm
- Connection: 510 spring gold-plated
- How it works: electronically regulated
- Output power: 5 watts - 200 watts
- Supported Resistors: 0.1 Ohm - 3.0 Ohm
- Evaporator profile: up to 28 mm
- Display: 0.47-inch OLED
- Available modes: Power / Bypass
- Safety: Short-circuit, low voltage, safety shutdown after 10 sec., polarity
- Compatible batteries: 2x 18650, 2x 20700, 2x 21700 (high drain) - not included
- Degassing holes: yes
- Charging: external charger
- Material: Metal (zinc alloyed)
- Weight: 260 g (without battery)
Scope of delivery Standard Version:
- 1x Squid Industries TAC 21 200W Mod Battery Carrier
- 2x Adapter for 18650 battery cells
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Certificate of Authenticity
- 2x Mod Guard
Safety instructions: Lithium cells may only be operated with protective electronics! In case of incorrect handling or short circuit, this can lead to fire development or explosion! Damaged battery cells must not be reused under any circumstances!
Please note: The Li-ION battery cells 2x 18650, 2x 20700 or 2x 21700 for the Squid Industries TAC 21 200W Mod battery carriers are not included and can be purchased separately in our shop. Battery cells in the shop
- Battery carrier type
- Battery size
- Number of batteries
- 2 batteries
- Max output power (watts)
- Maximum 200 watts
- Profile Evaporator
- 20 mm