Eleaf presents a powerful, stylish, robust and innovative battery carrier with the new iStick Pico S Mod, which fits perfectly into any pocket thanks to its handy size and ergonomic shape.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
Eleaf presents a powerful, stylish, robust and innovative battery carrier with the new iStick Pico S Mod, which fits perfectly into any pocket thanks to its handy size and ergonomic shape. It has a 100 watt chipset and can work in the usual modes. It is powered by a 21700 or an adapter from an 18650 battery. It can hold evaporators up to 26 mm.
The iStick Pico S stripaes a kind of protective cover over the battery, which is screwed to the battery carrier. This keeps the contour of the battery visible, which is another stylish feature of the iStick Pico S. Between the battery and the battery carrier, the developers have built LEDs. You can choose between seven different colors that light up as soon as you press the fire button. The developers have succeeded in perfecting the combination of proven components of the Pico series with new, innovative features.
Highlights of the Eleaf iStick Pico S Mod:
- 1 to 100 watts
- electronically regulated
- LEDs between battery and battery carrier for color change
- VW, TC-NI, TC-TI, TC-SS, TCR, Bypass
- Firmware updateable
- 21700 or 18650 battery cells usable
- Dimensions: 81 x 52 x 28 mm
- Connection: spring-loaded 510 made of stainless steel
- How it works: electronically regulated
- Output power: 1 watt - 100 watts
- Evaporator profile: up to 26 mm
- Display: 0.91-inch OLED
- Resistance range: Standard: 0.10 Ohm - 3.5 Ohm, Temperature Mode: 0.05 Ohm - 1.5 Ohm
- Temperature control: 100°C - 315°C (with Fahrenheit mode)
- Available modes: VW, TC-NI, TC-TI, TC-SS, TCR, Bypass
- Output power: max. 50A
- Safety: e.g. overheating, overvoltage, deep discharge
- Compatible batteries: 1x 18650s (with adapter) or 1x 21700s (high drain) - battery not included
- Degassing holes: yes
- Shop: Micro-USB port, fitsrough-capable
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Weight: 143 g (without battery)
- 1x Eleaf iStick Pico S Mod Battery Carrier
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Sleeve for 18650 battery cell
- 1x User Manual
Safety instructions: Lithium cells may only be operated with protective electronics! In case of incorrect handling or short circuit, this can lead to fire development or explosion! Damaged battery cells must not be reused under any circumstances!
Please note: The Li-ION battery cell 18650 or 21700 for the Eleaf iStick Pico S Mod battery carrier is not included and can be purchased separately in our shop. Battery cells in the shop
- Battery carrier type
- Battery size
- Number of batteries
- 1 battery
- Max output power (watts)
- Maximum 100 watts
- Profile Evaporator
- 22 mm