The new Joyetech CUBOID Tap Mod battery carrier keeps what the name promises, with the capacity of two 18650 battery cells, steaming up to 228 watts is possible. The large OLED display reliably displays the charge level of each individual battery cell separately.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
The new Joyetech CUBOID Tap Mod battery carrier keeps what the name promises, with the capacity of two 18650 battery cells, steaming up to 228 watts is possible. The large OLED display reliably displays the charge level of each individual battery cell separately. Changing the battery cells is very easy with a flexible battery cover. As usual from Joyetech , the battery carrier is equipped with all features, such as an OLED display, a preheat function, a reverse polarity protection, a double protection circuit, a custom logo, a real-time clock and of course an upgradeable firmware. Joyetech is breaking new ground, as tapTEC technology comes into play for the first time, replacing the usual buttons with pressure-sensitive buttons. Joyetech has also kept the normal page button, leaving the choice to each user.
Highlights of the Joyetech Cuboid Tap Mod:
- 1 Watt - 228 Watts
- electronically regulated
- Preheat function
- TAPTEC technology (pressure-sensitive buttons)
- Custom logo, real-time clock
- Dimensions: 80 x 41 x 28 mm
- Connection: spring-loaded 510s
- How it works: electronically regulated
- Output power: 1 watt - 228 watts
- Evaporator profile: up to 28 mm
- Display: 1.3 inch OLED display
- Resistance range: 0.1 to 3.5 Ohm resistance
- Temperature control: 100 to 315 degrees Celsius
- Available modes: VW, TC-NI, TC-TI, TC-SS, TCR mode
- Safety: e.g. overheating, overvoltage, deep discharge
- Compatible batteries: 2x 18650 (high drain) - not included
- Degassing holes: yes
- Shop: Micro-USB port, fitsrough-capable
- Material: Zinc alloy
- 1x Joyetech Cuboid Tap Mod Battery Carrier
- 1x QC USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Safety instructions: Lithium cells may only be operated with protective electronics! In case of incorrect handling or short circuit, this can lead to fire development or explosion! Damaged battery cells must not be reused under any circumstances!
Please note: The Li-ION battery cells 18650 for the Joyetech Cuboid Tap Mod battery carriers are not included and can be purchased separately in our shop. Battery cells in the shop
- Battery carrier type
- Battery size
- Number of batteries
- 2 batteries
- Max output power (watts)
- Maximum 228 watts
- Profile Evaporator
- 20 mm