The Tesla Nano 120W Mod battery carrier offers lovers of the steampunk scene a special treat in retro design. The Tesla Nano is powered by 2x 18650 battery cells (not included) and thus has a maximum output power of 120 watts.
Safe shopping with SSL encryption!
Free shipping from 29 € order value with DHL
Collection of your order on site from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Don't like the article? Free DHL return service
The Tesla Nano 120W Mod battery carrier offers lovers of the steampunk scene a special treat in retro design. The Tesla Nano is powered by 2x 18650 battery cells (not included) and thus has a maximum output power of 120 watts. A special and innovative highlight are the taste modes (NORM, SOFT, HARD, USER) that the steamer can choose between. The Tesla Nano 120 W Mod battery carrier is switched on and off via a toggle switch, so the 5 click shutdown is eliminated.
Highlights of the Tesla Punk 86W Mod:
- 7 Watts - 120 Watts
- electronically regulated
- Brass stainless steel construction
- Peaks up to 30.0 ampere
- VW / VT / (Ni200, SS, Ti, TCR)
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 25 mm
- Connection: 510 spring-loaded
- How it works: electronically regulated
- Output power: 7 watts - 86 watts (in 0.5 watt increments)
- Evaporator profile: up to 25 mm
- Display: 0.91-inch OLED
- Resistance range: 0.1 to 3 Ohm resistance for VW mode, 0.05 to 1 Ohm resistance for TC mode
- Temperature control: 100 to 300 degrees Celsius
- Output voltage: 0.0 to 9.0 volts
- Available modes: VW / VT / (Ni200, SS, Ti, TCR)
- Safety: Short-circuit, low voltage, safety shutdown after 10 sec., polarity
- Compatible batteries: 2x 18650 (high drain) - not included
- Degassing holes: yes
- Shop: Micro-USB port, fitsrough-capable
- Material: Brass, stainless steel
- Weight: 250 g (without battery)
- 1x TESLA Nano 120W Mod Battery Carrier
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
Safety instructions: Lithium cells may only be operated with protective electronics! In case of incorrect handling or short circuit, this can lead to fire development or explosion! Damaged battery cells must not be reused under any circumstances!
Please note: The Li-ION battery cells 18650 for the TESLA Nano 120W Mod battery carrier are not included and can be purchased separately in our shop. Battery cells in the shop
- Battery carrier type
- Battery size
- Number of batteries
- 2 batteries
- Max output power (watts)
- Maximum 120 watts
- Profile Evaporator
- 20 mm
You may also like
With the Punk 86 W, the first regulated tubemod in steampunk design from Tesla is now on the market. This beautifully designed mod is a real eye-catcher due to its elaborate decorations. It is designed to operate with an 18650 battery and produces between 7 and 86 watts.